This is a super easy dinner to make when time is not on your side. You can really change it up in so many ways, and if you have hungry growing boys this will be a BIG hit!
1 tablespoon of sweet or hot paprika, your choice
1 tablespoon cummin
1/2 teaspoon garlic powder, or try Fresh grated ginger for an Asian flare
1 pound Chicken tenders, about 8-12 pieces
bacon, uncooked 8-12 pieces, you can really have fun with bacon these days there are so many varities and flavors you can use to up the flavor boost.
1 cup of your favorite barbeques sauce, again you can change this up and have fun trying different sauces.
- Preheat broiler
- in a plastic ziplock bag, combine the paprika, cummin, and garlic powder
- add in the chicken tenders and shake to coat each piece
- remove each chicken tender from the bag, wrap a piece of bacon around it and secure if needed with a toothpick
- place each wrapped chicken tender onto a cookie sheet
- place the cookie sheet under the broiler for 3-4 minutes then flip each tender over and cook another 3-4 minutes
- using a silicone pastry brush, brush each chicken tender with barbeque sauce cook anothe 2 minutes, flip and baste the other side and cook another 2 minutes
- contiue to cook and baste until chicken is cooked through
- serve with more sauce, some brown rice, and a steamed vegetable and dinner is served!